Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021: Flipkart has issued the latest notification for the recruitment . Applications Are Invited for the post of Software Development Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.The Flipkart Group is one of India's leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India's e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
in Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021 - on 09:54
Total Vacancies: Various
Location : Various
Official Website: www.flipkart.com
Applying Mode: Online
Manager Category Marketing & Experience, BGM
1. Lead e2e execution for all customer experience related tracks for BGMH charter for the Central events & stores on a monthly basis
2. Work closely with Internal Design team + M3 Team + Customer Growth & Merch team to drive initiatives to execute the monthly events across relevant SCs
3. Design & operationally manage all on-platform stores & campaigns to increase CTRs & conversion metrics for the categories
4. Ideate & execute go live for monthly Events & key properties/campaigns. Proactively own refresh of creatives to improve the customer experience & marketing effectiveness
5. Lead the merchandising efforts while working with internal stakeholders and external partners as necessary
Assistant Manager - City Logistics (Bangalore)
Innovate, design and implement processes, network design for last Mile.
Drive incremental changes in current processes to increase productivity and process efficiencies using operations concepts
Detailed data analysis to identify gaps and develop projects to bridge the gaps. Data understanding and processing skills required. Must be able to work with large amounts of data.
Define problems, projects, project charters, cost templates, design principles, success metrics for projects, monitor project pilots and ascertain project success/failure.
Initiate and drive projects with an ownership approach. Closely work with other cross functional teams to drive organisation level projects
Software Development Engineer III
Own a functional area from product conception to delivery
● Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
● Prepare high-level designs under the guidance and document them
● Low-level design and code independently in multiple tech components related to functional area
● Choose the right tech stack for a given situation under guidance from senior team members
● Optimise any existing microservices
Driving the monthly/quarterly middle plan planning
• Collaboration with FC planning and logistics operations for BAU and Peak clearance speed
• Liaise with operations and other stakeholders for improving performance and to ensure smooth operations
• Work cross-functionally with different teams within & outside SCM in ideating & defining processes and systems
• Analyze, suggest, develop, implement, and evaluate data and generate reports identifying weekly and monthly trends
Senior Manager I - Planning
Understand key drivers of Supply Chain from demand and supply side
Build input driven scientific plan/forecast for supply chain & monitor key supply chain metrics
Innovate new ways of working to improve forecasts & optimize supply chain cost, reliability & speed.
Work with large teams to bring consensus and finalize planning numbers with all functional stakeholders
Continuously track specific resource and space requirements based on agreed plans with Supply Chain stakeholders
Manage security executives and security guards for smooth business operations
Uphold security standards as set forth by the company
Review current security practices and make recommendations to vertical heads for better implementation
Implement continuous improvement procedures as to suit business requirements
Conduct detailed advanced investigations on all issues including but not limited to Loss/theft cases only
Proactively identify and investigate potential and actual violations of safety standards and develop means to minimize risk / threats
Manager - Supply Chain Strategy & Operations
Understand the as-is business processes and diagnose issues
Work closely with stakeholders to identify and analyze these business processes and workflows.
Sharply define areas of improvement in these work processes.
Arrive at actionable insights
Conduct pilots to prove the POC and work with cross functional teams to create capabilities to implement structural solutions
Labels: Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021