Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021: Flipkart has issued the latest notification for the recruitment . Applications Are Invited for the post of Software Development Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.The Flipkart Group is one of India's leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India's e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
in Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021 - on 09:54
Total Vacancies: Various
Location : Bangalore
Official Website: www.flipkart.com
Applying Mode: Online
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or any other similar qualification with experience as a technology leader and people manager for at least 10+ years
● Experience of managing teams of size 10 -20 and delivering high-quality projects on time
● Experience with building, developing and coaching teams that have some of the best technical talent in the Industry
● Experience with managing diverse teams and delivering high-quality projects on time
● Deep understanding of technology and architecture in a highly scalable and available setup
● Experience with new open source technologies and their adoption into product development etc.
● Deep understanding of Agile and leveraging Agile to deliver consistent business results
Senior Manager I - Brand Marketing
Business Understanding: Regular interfacing with Mobile Category Marketing, Product teams to align business objectives, consumer value proposition, customer journey, on-platform and external communication
● Planning: Formulating a marketing plan for attaining the business objectives including but not limited to – GTM strategy, TG identification, Media objectives, Channel selection, Asset phasing, & campaign KPIs
● Customer & Industry: Own the customer journey on & off the portal. Understand the customer – need states, triggers, barriers, purchase intent, consideration & awareness. Decode deep customer insights that shape the value proposition. Map industry trends & track competition marketing campaigns & comms for benchmarking
● Creative: Brief & work with creative agencies to draw up a communication plan – insight, value prop, RTBs, campaign idea & execution ideas. Evaluate ideas, copy & design. Drive asset production for both ATL & Digital campaigns. Evaluate asset quality and enable agency to churn out superior quality assets.
A minimum 8-10 years of experience in a VC-backed consumer tech startup, digital first brands or a media agency (experience in the consumer tech preferred).
Knowledge in media planning and strategy across multiple channels including print, television, OOH and digital.
Strong grasp of marketing/media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
Senior Manager I
Works with teams to create and deliver world-class Knowledge Management Asset on Process Excellence techniques
Building the Continual Improvement DNA through Lean Six Sigma at Flipkart
Develops a problem-solving culture where problems are made visible and fixed at the root cause
Engages in relentless pursuit of continuous improvement to create best-in-class Business Process
Focuses on capability development for individuals
Creates a self-sustained learning organization
Content Writer - Executive
The individual should have Excellent written communication skills, a strong vocabulary, good reading and comprehension skills, candidates with English Literature Preferred
Flair for spontaneous & creative-writing for most recent products launched in the industry
The candidate must be able to form crisp and meaningful sentences to be able to write original and creative content
Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write-ups basis business teams/Brand asks ensuring the contents are unique and updated
High level of focus and concentration with an attention for detail, as this involves content creation for High GMV categories, Like Mobiles and Laptop
Need to be an internet savvy and fair understanding of e-commerce
Director - Inclusion & Diversity
Shape our I&D strategy, define clear goals, metrics and actions that will enable us to achieve this strategy
Identify focus areas and initiatives that will help us continue to build an inclusive culture along with various forms of diversity in our employees that reflect the ecosystem we operate in.
Lead design and execution of strategic initiatives, in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as business, communications along with the larger HR ecosystem of business partners, talent acquisition, learning & development, total rewards, etc.
Define key success measures & set up governance on metrics for programs and processes
Continuously listen across levels in the organization to build a strong and grounded perspective
Be the I&D subject matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge to business and HR teams to drive inclusion & diversity.
Lead a small direct team and work closely with the I&D Council as well as I&D SPOCs to bring the vision & strategy to life
Business Analyst - CDO
Educational/ Work ex: Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute. 1+ Years of experience in relevant role Required abilities / competencies: Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Ability to independently plan and execute deliver
You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
Business Finance Partner
Strong business partnering skills to influence / partner with business stakeholders, Ability to manage and negotiate with internal/external stakeholders, Strong analytical skills and business acumen, Strong knowledge of Finance / Accounting principles and processes, Should have passion for data analytics and insights gathering from same
Labels: Flipkart Job Vacancies 2021