Malabar Group Careers Jobs : Malabar Gold & Diamonds, the flagship company of Malabar Group, with its first jewellery outlet at the home town, Kozhikode in 1993, has attained the cult status as an aspirational jewellery brand having above 250 + showrooms across 10 countries.the flagship company of Malabar Group,with its first jewellery outlet at the home town, Kozhikode in 1993, has attained the cult status as an aspirational jewellery brand having above 250 + showrooms across 10 countries.Malabar Group spends 5% of its profit for CSR activities. The Housing Charitable Trust under Malabar Group has already given financial aid for 12000 homes.
Organization: Malabar Group
Responsible to edit/retouch jewelry images for E-Catalogue and present it in its highest quality for Malabar Gold and Diamonds.
- Understand the Selection criteria of product Images for cataloging purpose.
- Identify relevant images, edit images to make them more appealing, and arrange them in a suitable layout.
- Edit photos to achieve highest quality through color correction using software such as Photoshop etc.
- Observe competitor’s offerings and understand advanced technological developments related to photo editing.
ASSISTANT MANAGER - LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Build training modules based on existing content, investigative research, and documented curriculum.
- Identify appropriate designing tools in the market to improve and work on learning needs.
- Produce E - learning courses on time and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
- Use LMS and other content creation tools to build assessments for classroom, virtual, E Learning, and distance learning curriculum.
- Support virtual and Instructor-Led Training (ILT) as well as curate quality e-learning materials.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
- Integrate adult learning best practices and thought leadership into E Learning courses.
Location: Trivandram MOT
- Responsible for the timely receiving of the Stock to the Store.
- To report any kind of variations in the stocks received to the Management.
- Verify GRN and seek confirmation with the vendor.
- Verify stock count, price & date for each stock stored in the store.
- Responsible to return the goods to vendors within the deadline.
- Prepare the expiry, damage & dump reports of stock in a timely manner.
- Prepare Inward/Outward goods report.
- Prepare reports on goods returned & non-return.
To support IT systems and applications through maximum integration of available resources.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Stay up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for applications.
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist Software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other Software professionals and developers
Central Merchandiser - Starlet
Implement the merchandising strategy for Starlet Collections(exclusive collection of jewelry for kids) in alignment with the overall merchandising strategy to achieve growth and profitability.
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for starlet collections.
- Design planogram and assortment mix to maintain the appropriate amount and design of stock
- Monitor Starlet photo shoots.
- Gain inputs regarding catchment preferences, peak seasons and campaigns.
- Manage the rotation of aged/dead stock to maximize inventory turn.
- Guide in determining the carrying cost of stocks at discounted price
Manager - Project Management Office
Liaise with the Management to define IT project requirements and scope.
- Prepare project budgets to cover IT project requirements.
- Identify and gather the necessary resources to ensure the project requirements are met.
- Create schedules and project timelines to ensure that each phase of the project is carried out in a timely manner.
- Monitor the cost expenses of the project to ensure no deviance from the planned budgets.
- Oversee the progress of the project to ensure the work is on track.
- Foresee risks and opportunities which may impact the project schedule and act on them to avoid delays.
- Oversee the execution of quality assurance tests to ensure standards and requirements are met.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork to ensure the project is in action.
Sub Category Head - Sub Brands
Lead and manage Sub Brand categories of Malabar Gold & Diamonds in line with the Merchandising
strategy to support the business in achieving its growth and profitability objectives.
- Involve in product development, product demand forecasting and product management
recommendations for the Sub Brands.
- Provide inputs regarding NPI (New product introduction) in Sub Brands.
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for collections in Sub Brands .
- Ensure new and improved products are in line with the latest trends and customer preferences.
Sub Lead - Pricing
Assist the Pricing Committee in determining competitive pricing strategies for MGD in order to
achieve financial goals and increase market share
- Analyze competitor pricing and market expectations to finalize the market price.
- Identify customer groups based on willingness in order to serve the requirements of both high
and low value customers
Central Merchandiser - Zoul
Location : Calicut
Implement the merchandising strategy for Zoul Collections (exclusive collection of Contemporary Lifestyle Jewelry) in alignment with the overall merchandising and business strategy to achieve growth and profitability of the business.
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for Zoul collections.
- Design planogram and assortment mix to cater to customer preferences.