Malabar Group Careers Jobs : Malabar Gold & Diamonds, the flagship company of Malabar Group, with its first jewellery outlet at the home town, Kozhikode in 1993, has attained the cult status as an aspirational jewellery brand having above 250 + showrooms across 10 countries.the flagship company of Malabar Group,with its first jewellery outlet at the home town, Kozhikode in 1993, has attained the cult status as an aspirational jewellery brand having above 250 + showrooms across 10 countries.Malabar Group spends 5% of its profit for CSR activities. The Housing Charitable Trust under Malabar Group has already given financial aid for 12000 homes.
Organization: Malabar Group
Assistant Manager - Corporate Affairs
To report compliance with the provisions of various statutes including Companies Act, 2013 and LLP Act, 2008
To handle matters relating to investor-relations and related documentation
To verify and confirm authentication of documents executed in India and outside India and to provide guidance with regard to execution of the same
Proactively engage in identifying various compliance requirements relating to companies as assigned, ensure compliance requirements are met in time;
To facilitate the convening of meetings - Board, committee, Designated Partners, General members and Partner meetings and maintain minutes of these meetings;
Junior Executive - sales & Service
Receive the customer and engage with the customer to understand the customer’s requirement.
- Count the stock daily by managing the record of the opening stock and closing stock in the section allocated.
- Responsible for proper and attractive display of the products at the appropriate counter.
- Maintain safety of jewelry displayed to customers.
- Provide support to the marketing team for potential customer visits and exhibitions.
- Identifying potential customers and referring them to the store.
Junior Assistant Trainee - Support Service
Location: Multiple Locations
- Ensure that the inside and outside premises are always clean.
- Ensure that every customer is given refreshment
- Take initiative to help customers and other employees.
- Ensure optimum stock of refreshment materials are always available, if not; place the order immediately.
Central Merchandiser & NRI - Precia
- Create and seek approval of unique design codes.
- Interface and coordinate with designers, engineers, planners, and others associated with
accomplishing the work.
- Negotiate with manufacturers and suppliers to meet the company and customer’s expectations.
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for Precia collections.
- Facilitate New Product Introduction (NPI) meetings with Merchandising representatives.
- Design planogram and assortment mix to maintain the appropriate amount and design of stock to cater to customer preferences.
Central Merchandiser - Starlet
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for starlet collections.
- Design planogram and assortment mix to maintain the appropriate amount and design of stock
- Monitor Starlet photo shoots.
- Gain inputs regarding catchment preferences, peak seasons and campaigns.
- Manage the rotation of aged/dead stock to maximize inventory turn.
- Guide in determining the carrying cost of stocks at discounted price.
Project Manager - IT
- Prepare project budgets to cover project requirements
- Identify and gather the necessary resources in order to ensure the project requirements are met
- Create a schedule and project timelines to ensure that each phase of the project is carried out in a timely manner
- Monitor the cost expenses of the project to ensure no deviance from the planned budgets
- Look for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses wherever possible to implement cost saving action
Regional Merchandiser - Gold
Location: Multiple Locations
- Provide inputs on creation of the NPI (New product introduction) calendar.
- Ensure the timely launch of new and improved products in line with the latest trends and
- Vendor identification and shortlisting the products for product meets.
- Screen designs and evaluate products from vendors.
- Develop the planogram and oversee the creation of assortment mix for the Gold category.
Sub Category Head - Sub Brands
- Involve in product development, product demand forecasting and product management
recommendations for the Sub Brands.
- Provide inputs regarding NPI (New product introduction) in Sub Brands.
- Maintain the product catalogue and design bank for collections in Sub Brands .
- Ensure new and improved products are in line with the latest trends and customer preferences.
Sub Lead - Pricing
- Analyze competitor pricing and market expectations to finalize the market price.
- Identify customer groups based on willingness in order to serve the requirements of both high and low value customers
- Conduct impact analysis with changes made to price points and value metrics.
- Conduct internal and external surveys (e.g. pricing surveys, customer preferences etc.)
Junior Executive - Human Resource
- Understand the manpower requirements.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Post job openings on internal job portal as well as external job portals.
- Source potential candidates within timelines and maintain a database of the same.
- Conduct recruitment related activities including preliminary screening, interviewing, and facilitate hiring of appropriate talent to meet business demands.
- Ensure timely communication to candidates on interview feedback.
Associate Trainee - Guest Relations
Location: Multiple Locations
- Welcome customer who enters the store and understand their requirements.
- Guide the customer to the salesperson
- Guide the customers to the waiting area and keep them engaged.
- Adhere to the standard operating procedures in the store
- Prepare MIS and reports as required by the stores
Public Relation Officer
- Plan and implement PR strategies to establish and maintain goodwill.
- Monitor ongoing campaigns for MGD, Malabar Developers, Malabar watches and other verticals.
- Monitor and report the public opinion and feedback through digital mediums to respective region for action.
- Maintain professional relationship with various media channels and online marketing agencies.
- Schedule TV/Radio ads, coordinate interview requests and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
Deputy Head - Operations
• Well versed with FM Soft service delivery and a fair knowledge of Hard Services.
• Able to make a feasible business plan against achievable set milestones.
• Able to lead the team and be responsible for bringing business, handling operations, managing collections and maintaining Profit level in accordance with the business plan.
• Experienced with handing/taking over completed projects from contractor/consultants.
• Ability to prepare FM proposals for external clients.
HR Manager - Factory
- Manage day to day Hire to Retire HR operations of all Gold factory units as the primary HR resource.
- Develop organizational design, development, job analysis and overall business capability as per the HR Policy.
- Manage all compliance activities under HR function.
- Understand the manpower requirements of Office and Gold Smith Category staffs for factories.