Al Ansari Exchange, a leading exchange company in the UAE with the largest branch network, started as an offshoot of a flourishing trading business by the Al Ansari family almost 60 years ago. Al Ansari Exchange was established primarily to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of their trading partners and customers at a time when formal banking was yet to be established in the country.
With the gradual evolution and semblance of banking in the mid-1960s, the first branch was opened in Abu Dhabi in 1966. From there on the company has made quick strides and progressed to emerge as one of the largest and most popular exchange companies in the UAE. Al Ansari Exchange is rated “5A1” by “Dun & Bradstreet”, an internationally recognized credit rating agency, in addition to being licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of the UAE.
Organization: Al Ansari Exchange
Apply Mode: online
Executive - Compliance & AML
1. Daily periodical accomplishment of monitoring and surveillance on all types of remittance and FCY transactions, threshold and corridor-wise for detecting unusual or suspicious transactions in accordance with the policies and procedures, in compliance with the UAE Central Bank Regulations.
2. Performing customer due diligence on substantially huge, unusual, regular, multiple and split transactions to establish the beneficial ownership and for substantiating the purpose of remittance with the known source of income or business activities.
3. Preparation and submission of enhanced due diligence report on transactional behaviors of large value, high risk and unusual or suspicious customers and submit an action plan to the superiors on a periodical basis.
4. KYC/CDD procedures on Individual and Corporate Membership
1. Degree or Diploma Holder in Engineering or Architecture
2. Minimum five years of working experience in Autocad, 3D monitoring tools and interior fit-out projects
Support Services Coordinator
1. Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any technical stream (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) with strong administrative and coordination skills.
2. Minimum of three years experience in Facilities Management or Projects Management.
3. Strong rapport, interpersonal and communication skills
4. Proficiency in MS Office applications
5. Bilingual speaking skills is preferred - English & Arabic
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2. Minimum five years of experience in Project Management with core expertise in Fit-out projects
3. Experience in dealing with UAE government authorities, landlord and mall management
4. Excellent English and Arabic skills
1. Bachelor Degree in a Logistics or Supply Chain stream
2. Strong administrative and coordination skills
3. At least three years experience in Logistics or Warehouse Management
4. Experienced in stock and supply chain system
5. Proficient in MS Office applications
6. Strong organizational and time management skills
7. Excellent attention to detail
8. Multitasking and prioritization skills
1. Master Degree with professional certification (i.e CIPS)
2. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
3. Experience in large volume of Purchase in reputed Retail / Banking Industry.
4. Excellent Planning & Organizing Skill
5. Proficient in MS Office applications & ERP
Government Relations Officer
1. At least a diploma
2. Strong knowledge of labour, immigration and pension processes and regulations.
3. Excellent rapport and interpersonal skills
4. Good leadership skills
5. Organized and with good time management skills
6. Proficient in MS Office applications