Accordingly, Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) was established as the principal funding arm of Government of Kerala on 11.11.1999 by the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Act 1999 (Act 4 of 2000). The objective of KIIFB is to channelize fund for critical and large public infrastructure projects in Kerala. Comprehensive modifications to the Act have been enacted through Kerala Infrastructure Investment (Amendment) Act, 2016. With the expanded scope and structure provided under the amended Act, KIIFB is now mobilising and channelling funds for facilitating planned, hassle-free and sustainable development of both physical and social infrastructure including major land acquisition needs that are integral to development ensuring all round wellbeing and prosperity , using financial instruments approved by Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for appointing as Surveyor in various Land Acquisition Units of KIIFB on Contract basis. The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment
Organization: Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)
Job Location Kerala
Selection Process Interview
Last Date 14-09-2021
Post: Surveyor (Anticipated Vacancies)
Diploma in Civil Engineering/ ITI (Survey)
Minimum 15 years of experience in Land Survey. Should have proficiency in Total Station
Retired Govt. servants can also apply
Salary: Consolidated pay of ₹ 25,000 per month
Age Limit: 58 years
1) The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
2) CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3) Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4) Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
6) KIIFB reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7) Only Post- Qualification experience of candidates/applicants will be considered
8) Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
9) The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.