Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Navy has released an employment notification of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Navy recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 2500 vacancies for the posts of Sailor (AA) & (SSR). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Navy can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name Indian Navy
Job Type Central Govt
Post Name Sailor (AA) & (SSR)
Total Vacancy 2500
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.21,700 – 69,100
Apply Mode Online
Application Start 16th October 2021
Last date for submission of application 25th October 2021
Official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Latest Vacancy Details
1. Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) 500
2. Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2000
Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Navy Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification Details
1. Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
2. Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: -Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
1. Short Listing
2. Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
How To Apply For Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification from 16th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 until 25th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
Then go to the Indian Navy website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification.
If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.