Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Air Force has released an employment notification of the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/. Through this latest Indian Air Force recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 83 vacancies for the posts of MTS, Driver, LDC, Cook, Carpenter, Store Keeper, Hindi Typist, Painter, Superintendant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Air Force can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name Indian Air Force
Job Type Central Govt
Recruitment Type Direct Recruitment
Advt No No.05/2021/DR
Total Vacancy 83
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.25,000 – 85,500
Apply Mode Offline
Application Start 30th October 2021
Last date for submission of application 28th November 2021
Official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/
Latest Vacancy Details
1. Supdt (Store) 01
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 12
3. Cook (Ordinary Grade) 05
4. Carpenter (Skilled) 01
5. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) 45
6. Fireman 01
7. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 18
Age Limit Details
Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
1. Supdt (Store) Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
3. Cook (Ordinary Grade) Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
4. Carpenter (Skilled) 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
5. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) Matriculation from a recognized boardMust be holding a valid civil driving licenseMinimum 2 years of driving experience in driving motor vehicles
6. Fireman Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute.Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fittings, and Fire appliances and equipment like Fire engines, Trailer Fire Pumps, and Foam Branches. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note-1 below. OR Ex-serviceman of appropriate trade.
7. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee Details
Rs. 100/- for General / OBC / EWS applicants.
No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
You can pay exam fee through Online payment.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
(a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
(b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certcate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
(c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
(d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF — AND CATEGORY– AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2021/DR”
(e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application fowl).