NIA Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has released an employment notification of the NIA Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.nia.nic.in/. Through this latest National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) recruitment, Offline (By Post) Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 18 vacancies for the posts of Panchakarma Vaidya, Junior Stenographer (Hindi), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
Advt No Adv.No.2/2021
Total Vacancy 18
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.18,000 – 1,77,500
Apply Mode Offline (By Post)
Application Start 20th November 2021
Last date for submission of application 18th January 2022
Official website http://www.nia.nic.in/
Latest Vacancy Details
1. Panchakarma Vaidya 01
2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) 01
3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist 01
4. Library Assistant 01
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 03
6. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 11
Age Limit Details
1. Panchakarma Vaidya – Not exceeding 40 Years
2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Not exceeding 28 Years
3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Not exceeding 28 Years
4. Library Assistant – Not exceeding 30 Years
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Not exceeding 27 Years
5. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Not exceeding 25 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIA official Notification 2022 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
1. Panchakarma Vaidya –Essential Qualification:MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) –Essential Qualification:1. HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.2. Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.
3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist –Essential Qualification:10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.
4. Library Assistant –Essential Qualification:1. SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.2. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –Essential Qualification:1. Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.2. Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English/30 Words per Minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
6. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) –Essential Qualification:Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education
Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 18 Vacancies in National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’: Panchakarma Vaidya: Rs. 3500 for General and OBC and Rs. 3000 for SC, ST and EWS and for all other Posts: Rs. 2000 for General and OBC and Rs. 1800 for SC, ST and EWS Candidates. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder (Mild, Moderate)/Intellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/Mental Illness. The Application fee paid will not be refunded in any case.
How To Apply For Latest NIA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline (By Post) for the NIA Recruitment 2022 notification from 20th November 2021. The last date to apply Offline (By Post) for NIA Recruitment 2022 until 18th January 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NIA Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.nia.nic.in/.
The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
1 Passport Size Self-Attested Photo should be pasted at the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Application Form.
1 same Photo (wihtout Attestation) should be stappled in the Application Form for further use.
The Address for Communication should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-Mail, Mobile No. etc.