BECIL Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released an employment notification of the BECIL Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.becil.com/. Through this latest Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 80 vacancies for the posts of Store Keeper – Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO), Gas Steward, Medical Record Technician, Laboratory Technician, Librarian Grade-III. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Job Type Central Govt
Recruitment Type Temporary Recruitment
Advt No BECIL/HR/AIIMS-Kalyani/Advt.2021/97
Total Vacancy 80
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.23,100 – 43,900
Apply Mode Online
Application Start 7th December 2021
Last date for submission of application 18th December 2021
Official website https://www.becil.com/
Latest Vacancy Details
1. Store Keeper – Clerk 03
2. Pharmacist 02
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) 36
4. Gas Steward 01
5. Medical Record Technician 02
6. Laboratory Technician 33
7. Librarian Grade-III 03
Age Limit Detail
1. Store Keeper cum Clerk 30 years
2. Pharmacist 18 to 30 years
3. UDC/ DEO 30 years
4. Gas Steward 25 to 35 years
5. Medical Record Technician 18 and 30 years
6. Laboratory Technician 18 and 30 years
7. Librarian Grade-III 18 and 30 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BECIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the BECIL Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BECIL Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) job Qualification details below.
1. Store Keeper cum Clerk — Graduate from a recognized University with one-year experience in handling stores.Desirable:– Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
2. Pharmacist –– Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.- Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.Desirable:– Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.- Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drug in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) –– 12th Standard pass or equivalent.- Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
4. Gas Steward – Essential: 10+2 in Science with 7 years’ experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital. OR Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
5. Medical Record Technician –– 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.- Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course)Desirable:– Experience of having handled Medical records in a Hospital/Medical Institute
6. Laboratory Technician – Essential:– Degree in Science, from a recognized University; OR- 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution;- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute; and- One year experience in a Medical Laboratory.
7. Librarian Grade-III – Essential:– B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.Desirable:– Two years’ experience of acquisition of books, periodicals of books, periodicals and documentation work in preferably, a Medical Library of Standing or repute;- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English AND/OR 25 words per minute in Hindi.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
Gen/ OBC/Ex-S Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
ST/SC/Women/EWS/PH Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How To Apply For Latest BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 notification from 7th December 2021. The last date to apply Online for BECIL Recruitment 2021 until 18th December 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the BECIL Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.becil.com/.
Then go to the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) website Notification panel and check the link of particular BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification.
If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.