TFRI Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) has released an employment notification of the TFRI Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://tfri.icfre.gov.in/. Through this latest Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 42 vacancies for the posts of Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.), Stenographer Gr. II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician Electrical, Technician Plumber, Technician Carpenter, Forest Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Organization Name Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)
Job Type Central Govt
Recruitment Type Direct Recruitment
Advt No TFRI/JBP/DR-2/2022
Total Vacancy 42
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.25,500 -81,100
Apply Mode Online
Application Start 7th February 2022
Last date for submission of application 5th March 2022
Official website https://tfri.icfre.gov.in/
Technical Assistant 09
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 09
Forest Guard 03
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 16
Age Limit Details
1. Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.) – 21 to 30 Years old
2. Stenographer Gr. II – 18 to 27 Years
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 18 to 27 Years
4. Technician Electrical – 18 to 30 Years
5. Technician Plumber – 18 to 30 Years
6. Technician Carpenter – 18 to 30 Years
7. Forest Guard – 18 to 27 Years
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18 to 27 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TFRI official Notification 2022 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
1. Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.) –Essential: Bachelor degree in Science with Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Forestry (as a subject) from a recognized University
2. Stenographer Gr. II –Essential:a. 12th class certificate from a recognized Boardb. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the institute.c. Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key Deression for each word.
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –Essential:(i) 12th class certificate from recognized Board.(ii) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter, orTyping speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
4. Technician Electrical –Essential: Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
5. Technician Plumber –Essential: Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
6. Technician Carpenter –Essential: Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
7. Forest Guard –Essential: 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board.The appointee will be required to successfully complete forestry training course from a recognized forest guard training Institution during the probation period.
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) –Essential: 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school.
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
General, EWS and OBC categories Rs.1300/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/ Divyang (PwD) /Women Rs.800/-
Screened-in candidates against notification no. TFRI/JBP/DR-1/2019 dated 17/06/2019 Rs.800/-
How To Apply For Latest TFRI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the TFRI Recruitment 2022 notification from 7th February 2022. The last date to apply Online for TFRI Recruitment 2022 until 5th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the TFRI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://tfri.icfre.gov.in/.
Then go to the Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular TFRI Recruitment 2022 Notification.
If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.