Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Asiatic Society, Kolkata has released an employment notification of the Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://asiaticsocietykolkata.org/. Through this latest The Asiatic Society, Kolkata recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 17 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Librarian , Lower Division Clerk , Binder/Mender, Junior Attendant and other. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Asiatic Society, Kolkata can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates..
Organization Name The Asiatic Society, Kolkata
Job Type Central Govt
Recruitment Type Direct Recruitment
Advt No Ref No: TASK/2021/01
Total Vacancy 17
Job Location All Over India
Salary Rs.25,000 – 45,000
Apply Mode Offline
Application Start 8th October 2021
Last date for submission of application 30th November 2021
Official website https://asiaticsocietykolkata.org/
1. Assistant Librarian [Group B, Non- Ministerial] 02
2. Lower Division Clerk [Group C, Ministerial] 09
3. Binder/Mender [Group C, Non- Ministerial] 01
4. Junior Attendant [Group C, Ministerial] 05
Age Limit Details
1. Assistant Librarian [Group B, Non- Ministerial] 32 years
2. Lower Division Clerk [Group C, Ministerial] 27 years
3. Binder/Mender [Group C, Non- Ministerial] 27 years
4. Junior Attendant [Group C, Ministerial] 32 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Asiatic Society official Notification 2021 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
1. Assistant Librarian [Group B, Non- Ministerial]
Master’s Degree in any discipline and Bachelor s Degree in Lib. Science /Inf. Science. Documentation or an equivalent professional degree
2. Lower Division Clerk [Group C, Ministerial]
Candidates should have Certificates of School Final or equivalent examination with knowledge of typing. Knowledge was of Computer Operation desirable.
3. Binder/Mender [Group C, Non- Ministerial]
Class VII pass with at least 5 years practical experience in high binding in Commercial Organization/Govt. Press
4. Junior Attendant [Group C, Ministerial]
Class VIII standard of a Secondary school with experience.
How To Apply For Latest Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 notification from 8th October 2021. The last date to apply Offline for Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 until 30th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://asiaticsocietykolkata.org/.
1. Application Form may be downloaded from the Society’s website https://www.asiaticsocietykolkata.org
2. Application Form duly completed in all respects along with attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste etc should be sent to the General Secretary , The Asiatic Society, 1 Park Street, Kolkata -700016 by Speed post/Courier only.
3. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of ………………………………….. against Vacancy Notice No. Asiatic Society/2021/01 Dated 08.10.2021”. 4. The last date of receipt of completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents is 30th November, 2021 up to 18:00 hrs.